Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website. For professional dietary advice you should always consult a Registered Dietitian (RD), and for diagnosis of a health condition you must see your physician.
It’s no surprise that caffeine is the most extensively used and accepted psychoactive drug in the world. Individuals invest a great deal of their money each year to obtain their daily fix.
Regardless of all of the benefits caffeine seems to deliver us, it definitely has a dark side. That dark side is dependency. For others, caffeine appears to have an even tighter grip on their lives, where it’s best described as addiction.
This program is for those that are caught in the addicting grasp of caffeine and who feel like they need massive quantities of coffee to even endure. And, it’s for those people who have to cut back or give up on caffeine for medical reasons.
For all of you caffeine addicts, we can say that you are not alone. There are many who share your battle and there are many who have actually freed themselves from an unhealthy use of caffeine.
There is help, there is hope, and there are options in getting away from an addiction to caffeine.
If you’re getting concerned that your coffee intake is getting to an unhealthy state, then it may be time to get your caffeine intake back under control.
Here are some signals that could mean cutting or giving up back on caffeine is a good idea:
- You feel as though you can’t operate without caffeine.
- You consume a caffeinated drink in the early morning prior
- to anything else.
- You are constantly increasing your caffeine consumption.
- You typically utilize caffeine in place a good night’s sleep.
- You consume more caffeinated drinks than plain water.
- Your caffeine habit is putting a pressure on your financial resources.
- If you have not had your caffeine, people do not like to be around you.
- Your day focuses on making time to get your caffeine fix.
- Your caffeine intake is triggering increased anxiety.
- Your medical professional has encouraged you to cut back or stop caffeine.
- You have other health conditions associated with your caffeine consumption.
It might be time to evaluate your consumption and make strategies to cut back or quit caffeine if you said YES to 3 or more of the signals listed. This book is created to assist you do just that.
We’ll teach you how much caffeine is safe for you daily and how to cut back.
We’ll also teach you the very best way to quit caffeine in a manner that will prevent the extreme withdrawal signs people with strong caffeine dependencies typically experience.
We’ll also show you how you can naturally increase your energy levels without dangerous dosages of caffeine.
Your health is the most essential thing you have, so if caffeine is interfering with that, it’s time to get your routine under control.