Trinitario Bean Cacao Paste
The Convenient Cacao Paste For Cooking, Celebrations & Family Gatherings In A Small No Waste Cup
What It Is
120 ml (4oz) of cacao paste (sometimes called cacao liquor) made from 100% pure cacao beans. Perfect for delicious Koko creations at family gatherings, celebrations and ceremonies. This little guy is just the right size for around 10 people to enjoy, and is made from some of the world's rarest cacao, Samoan Trinitario.
Why It's Special
- 120g (4oz) portion means less wasted koko in the big pot!
- 100% premium Samoan Trinitario Cacao Paste
- Made from some of the world's rarest cacao
- Stone ground cacao paste for a true Koko experience
- 100% Organic cacao paste
- Use them to make your favourite Koko recipes
- Quick and easy to make
- No added ingredients. Just 100% Koko (cacao)
- We ship to almost anywhere in the world
- FREE Delivery Australia-wide for orders over $75
Good To Know
The Samoan cacao bean is indigenous to the Samoan Islands. For hundreds of years, Samoans have used Koko for its culinary properties and health benefits. From our family plantation and neighbouring villages, Koko grows on native trees alongside native birds. As a cacao farm and distributor, we are committed to contributing to the local economy and community. We work with local and international partners to reduce our carbon footprint and preserve our natural resources. We are part of a movement, which prides itself on supporting a clean environment and healthy future generations on islands everywhere.